ATTEND FREE BUSINESS WORKSHOPS IN DARTFORD
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
Pioneer 10 workshops offer practical business planning with tools used by the business elite. Our people are experienced, big thinking business experts who hone in on your intuition and vision, driving it forward with cutting-edge coaching.
Book today and learn how to model growth for your business.
25th May 2016
09:30 - 12:00
Breed Success Through Employee Ownership – and raise money in the process
Join Pioneer 10 and Capital for Colleagues plc as we help you discover how to breed success throughout your organisation and your employees. It sounds difficult, but by attending this workshop you will find out that it is easier than you think!
What you will learn:
- Help your employees to become as committed as you are
- How employee owned businesses can deliver greater sales, productivity, innovation and profitability
- How to raise dedicated funding for employee owned companies
- Share your business success with those who help to create it
- Create an attractive way to sell your company if you want.
19th June 2016
9:30am - 11:30am
Crowd Funding. What can it do for your Business?
Join Pioneer 10 and Seedrs Director, Frank Webster as we share what effect crowd funding can have on your business.
Frank Webster, Campaigns Director of Seedrs - the UK's No.1 Equity Crowdfunding platform - will share his vast experience with you.
During this workshop you will discover;
- There are different types of crowdfunding. Learn about their pros and cons.
- Which one is right for your business?
- Why do some companies rejected by traditional sources succeed via crowdfunding?
- Afraid that others will steal your idea? Learn why it’s not as big a risk as you think
- Insider tips for successful crowdfunding. How to do it properly.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to learn from the best.